In honor of ‘Small Business Week 2016”, I offer you 10 quotes to help you ‘Invest in your Success’, the theme for this years celebration.
Dreams, put into action, are the initial seeds we sow before we might become an Entrepreneur or Small Business Owner
- “We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort”- Jesse Owens
- The road to success is always under construction” – Paul Harvey
- “In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is” – Yogi Berra
- It may be hard for an egg to turn into a bird: it would be a jolly sight harder for it to learn to fly while remaining an egg.” – C. S. Lewis
Process – Think, Plan, Execute, Monitor, Measure – Repeat
- “Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. “ – Martin Luther King, Jr.
Investments – Time & Money
- “Price is what you pay; value is what you get” – Warren Buffet
Measure – Return on Investment (ROI)
- “The most dangerous kind of waste is the waste we do not recognize” – Shigeo Shingo
- “I cannot say whether things will get better if we change; what I can say is they must change if they are to get better.” – Georg C. Lichtenberg
Improvement – Mentor- an easier way to learn and increase efficiencies – Avoid learning the “hard way”
- That’s the result of Leadership. To make sure that which shouldn’t happen, doesn’t happen” – Tony Blair
Success- is not a seamless journey. Probably boring if it was. We learn as we grow.
- I don’t want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.” Diane Ackerman
The10 most powerful 2 letter words; If It Is To Be, It Is Up To Me
Thanks for reading!
Deborah Ann Fox, CPA is working to make a difference in peoples lives and wallets, by helping them build and protect their financial health. Her mission is to be an affordable & accessible resource to help answer money questions for individuals and small business. She can help by being your compass while you captain your ship.
Debbie offers free 30 minute no obligation consultations and is available for appointments – including remote. More information is available at http://www.debfoxfinancial.com. Questions or comments can be sent to email@example.com